Monday, July 19, 2010

FrankenpupDAW beta 0.1

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! I FINALLY MADE IT XD!!!!

well people this is a puplet based on a puppy 4.31 base using my slackware 13 building scripts, pretty much a frankenpup without the slackware 13 package manager, or any config related addon i have putted to my own frankenpup, this one is for audio related work, i used the most pro software i was able to found, still, i need opinions, suggestions and critics to improve it, i have tested all the software on my PC (2Ghz P4, 1Gb RAM) using my "video safe mode" (integrated intel card instead my nvidia), and my brother's notebook (Atom 1.6Ghz hyper-threading, 2Gb RAM, integrated intel card) and everything works awesome, well.. screenshots xD


PINBOARD


AND NOW THE APPS



TRAVERSO AUDIO EDITOR







HYDROGEN DRUMS KIT







LINUX MULTIMEDIA STUDIO







TERMINATORX DJ SOFTWARE







GMUSICBROWSER MUSIC PLAYER






LINKS


part1 114.44Mb [mediafire]
part2 90.91Mb  [mediafire]


samedog out.

2 comments: